- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience required as UI/UX Designer.
- Strong conceptualization ability, visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Ability to create wireframes/Mock-ups as well as visual design cops.
- Ability to work on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and associated design tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies and Understanding of common software development practices.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts for Mobile Apps Design for all the platforms, Website Design, Logo Design.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and client’s needs.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience required as SEO specialist.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of all activities in SEO/SMO.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across google, yahoo and any search engine.
- Must have good knowledge of on page, off page activities.
- Should have knowledge of E-mail marketing, digital marketing.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Candidate should develop and implement link building strategy.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SMO.
- Should have knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Content writing experience will be advantage.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Java.
- Must have good experience in Machine language.
- Must having experience in Database related work.
- Knowledge about any framework like Hibernate, Spring, Struts2.
- Designs, develops and implements web-based java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Design and develop features and functionality.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Understanding of established software development life cycles.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is effective working collaboratively as well as independently.
- Having knowledge of Network programing (Server Socket programing).
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in multiple open source Projects.
- Good knowledge of any framework like Laravel / CodeIgniter / CakePHP / Yii / AngularJS.
- Sound knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Joomla etc. will advantage.
- Hands on experience with web service development.
- Third party API integration.
- Experience in Web application Development.
- Candidate responsible for handling and managing all aspect of PHP Projects and team members. Has ability to manage more than one project at a time.
- Always ready to learn new frameworks.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Must have vision of understanding the project, layout development skills, information design and user interface design skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Good Knowledge of HTML, CSS3, HTML5, Flash, Jquery, Java script, Bootstrap, Media Query.
- PSD to HTML (Responsive & All Device Compatible)
- Compatible with PSD Logo Designing
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.